Now I know a few weeks ago I was awarded a few ‘thingies’ So I will apologies now if I have forgotten one or two….
Ok I have no idea who has these awards or Memes and I don’t want to double up so if you would like to play please consider yourself as awarded.
“Prize to the Personal effort”
I was given this lovely award by Deb at Greenfumb
1. Select 6 bloggers to whom you would like to give this award- prize
2. Put the award – prize on your blog and indicate who gave it to you by identifying her/his blog
3. Paste these rules on your blog
4. Write 6 of your most important values and 6 negative points you condemn
5. Inform the 6 recipients by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ok I have no idea who has this award and I don’t want to double up so if you would like to play please consider yourself as awarded.
6 important values and negative points I condemn
- use cloth bags not plastic bags
- just growing tomatoes in the summer or parsley is better for your health and better for the environment, instead of vegetables and fruits imported from china
- planting a dwarf fruit tree instead of buying half ripe fruit (possibly from china too)
- liberate your lawn instead of acres of green (not-edible) grass
- kids being able to play in mud and dirt and having snails and worms as pets (yes we have pet snails) childcare centres with fake grass and kids that are not allowed to get dirty (I sadly know both)
- my freedom with being a stay a home mum and (occasionally) the fact I am a stay at home mum and not out working and ‘bringing home some bacon’ too.
Nicole at Going Green awarded me this Meme.
2) Link back to whoever tagged you.
3) Include meme number
4) Include these guidelines in your post
5) Tag 3 other green bloggers.
1. Do you use baking soda toothpaste or baking soda shampoo? If not, would you consider it? Yes I have used both, but I much rather use my aussie made organic stuff.
2. Do you make any home cleaning products? Yes I use bicatb and vinegar on everything or else sunlight soap/ I also make laundry gel for clothes washing. I do have earth choice floor, loo and dish cleaner as sometimes some things need a bit of a boost. I also have a laundry booster for dirty clothes and my hubbys work clothes.
3. What is your top green issue at the moment? Eating better, no more brought pre-made foods or high in fat takeaways. And water, but who isn’t concerned about this?
4. Given unlimited cash, what is on your fantasy green wishlist? Solar power, hectares of land, animals, big vegetables gardens, orchards, UNLIMITED water and the whole self sufficent dream!
5. Have you implemented any new green act/behaviour/product this month? Switching off even more power points, all we have plugged in ‘all of the time’ is the fridge and freezer. Trying a new organic toothpaste.